Guaranteed Christmas Delivery cut off was yesterday. It was an intense day in the warehouse; really intense. But we got it all done (high stress = high performance), and if you ordered before 3pm – you should be sweet for Christmas.
If you still haven’t got all your Christmas shopping done - and you’re in Auckland - you should pop down to our showroom. We’ve got all sorts of stocking fillers besides the staple t-shirt; The NZ Artist Series, tea towels, cushions, Longest Drink Cup Sets & Height Charts, and a whole bowl of free Minties.
So come on down – 302b Great North Rd. BONUS. The store is open till 9pm tonight. It’s better than the mall; there are no jerks at our shop, and no douche car-parking wardens telling you where to park. We’ll be open tomorrow (24th) too, but only till 6pm.
Not in Auckland? Can’t make it to the showroom? We’re still sending orders out today – Rob’s out there printing like a madman – and while it’s not guaranteed shipping, you should still be sweet. Most of our orders have had next day delivery from shipping date; so it’s probably a pretty fair bet that you’ll still get your order in time if you make one today. Make one.
This Christmas we released the Mr Vintage NZ Artist Series Range. The first range included the works of two artists; Shane Hansen and Brad Novak.
The Mr Vintage NZ Artist Series is a range of premium designs. We’ve collaborated with our favourite NZ Artists to showcase their works on the canvas of the t-shirt. The NZ Artist Series designs are strictly limited edition, with only 50 of each t-shirt produced. Each garment is individually numbered, carrying the artists’ signature. The NZ Artist Series is packaged in custom made personalised wooden gift boxes. A lot of love went in to making this NZ Artist Series Range.
We're really happy with how it turned out. You should have a geez.
They're great presents for Christmas, so yeah.
Shane Hansen: Shane Hansen likes a strong, clean line. He has drawn constantly for as long as he can remember, but has never indulged in intricate doodles dredged up from the dark recesses of the mind. Instead, his creations spring from a world of bold colours and optimistic clarity, a pop-art invitation to a feel-good New-Zealand celebration. http://shanehansen.co.nz/
Brad Novak: Born in Auckland in 1976 with Croatian heritage Brad Novak is a professional painter and printmaker represented by dealer galleries around New Zealand. His work can be described as pop art with a strong NZ influence, reflecting the diverse iconography of Aotearoa. http://www.bradnovak.vc.net.nz/
21 things that have happened today on my 21st birthday. Also a little insight of what happens in the Mr.Vintage office.
1. Rob cleans the filthy ass toilet.
2. Andy turned into captain grumpypants when shit didn't go his way.
3. Jay buys me a Teza tea
4. Andy buys me a piece of carrot cake
5. There's an argument about what to have for lunch
6. We order a shitload of food from Wendy's.
7. My hubcap breaks off the car while driving into Wendy's.
8. We return from Wendy's with 3 baconators, a salad burger (for Jay the priss), ultimate chicken grill, 6 cheeseburger deluxes, 3 homestyle chicken burgers, an avacdo bacon supreme, Spicy chicken burger, 2 frosty shakes and fries. Heaps of fries.
9. Jay acts like an all round cock.
10. A long winded discussion about foreskins takes place
11. Jay gets upset that I won't put him on the NZ Jersey Shore because he wouldn't be entertaining enough.
12. Rob tells me to stop blogging about my pets.
13. Rob buys energy gum, says it taste like vile but continues to chew it to see if it gives him any more energy. It doesn't
14. Rob gets anal about putting frames on the wall.
15. Hayden comes in the office and criticizes Robs effort.
16. Rob makes f**king amazing gags.
17. Think about giving Kees some dranks.
18. 3:46pm - 3:51pm Jay takes a piss which turns into a shit.
19. I use post-it notes to absorb water spillage on the desk.
20. I think about what to write for the blog.
21. I write the blog.
The other day Andy stumbled accross a little gem the other day when he declared "I think Heman looks like Kevin Mealamu"! We agree. Doppelgänger. What do you think?
Yea, it's another AWESOME blog about my pets. I don't really have anything else interesting to talk about.
So anyway, we own two dogs called Sid & Nancy. Sid is an English Bull Terrier and Nancy is a Chihuahua x Papillon x Pomeranian cross. It's kinda lol seeing them walk down the street and people typically crap themselves when they come in contact with Sid, which is ironic cause he's the biggest baby out compared to Nancy.
Anyway, here's a little video of the two dopes kicking it in Dairy Flat
This one has it all, most beautiful t-shirts (I'm assuming that's the Keep NZ Beautiful t-shirts) and the enquiry order. I love when people just ask for t-shirts via an enquiry. Some people get very confused with the concept of online shopping. Good way to start the week!
Hi, I want to buy 3 t-shirts on the $75 deal. 2 x the Most beautiful tshirts in black and 1 x the spaceman t-shirt in black. All in XL. I want them for christmas presents.... thanks.
Words cannot even being to explain what the families and friends of the Pike River Miners are going through right now. It was a truly devastating accident, and one that touched people throughout the whole country.
This is Gus. He's an 8 kilo beast who regularly chunders from eating too much and often brings dead animals into the house as gifts.
His tail got run over a few years back on the main road...it now just hangs off him and he can't feel it.
He meows nonstop if you don't open the door for him and he's as stupid as two short planks.
He's terrifed of people but a little stalker obsessed with me.
He takes up 86% of the bed space and his fur is absolutely everywhere in the house.
But I am willing to put up with all of it for that cute little face.
If that's not love...I don't know what is.