From: peter l*&^ard
Enquiry date: 2009-09-13 18:35
12. We use Capital letters at the start of sentences as well as for names of countries and people.
10. ‘Ignorent’ is spelt ignorant.
9. im. I'm. It's like saying I am. That's a good way to remember it.
7. Business. B-u-s-i-n-e-s-s. Not that hard.
4. Say it to their faces Peter, not 'there faces'.
3. Have you been in control off them? Have you? nah.
1. Just consider revising that last sentence.
Oh, and Peter. Please don't "make sure that it gets harder" for us. Please. Anything but that.